RE: [reSIProcate] Still no answers yet...

John,

as I mentioned before "an AppDialogSet is equivalent to
a call". It is created when a call starts. When you
initiate the call you create the AppDialogSet yourself
and pass it to the Dum->makeInviteSession method.

For an incoming call the AppDialogSet is created by
the stack. If you work with a derived AppDialogSet
object you need to create an AppDialogSetFactory and
pass it to dum. As the name (factory) suggests this
will enable dum to create your derived AppDialogSet
object instead of the default one.

An AppDialogSet can consist of several AppDialogs
(Request & Response but can also be more than one roundtrip).
Hence it's called ..Set.

Best regards,

Matthias