[reSIProcate] Protocol decision?

Hi,

Is there a callback that informs me about the protocol that reSIProcate
chose after a successful NAPTR / SRV lookup ?

According to the priorities in the SRV entries, TCP or UDP will be chosen.
Depending on that:

- I need to override the contact header field with my public IP address if
using UDP (I will have discovered my public IP / port with STUN)

- Don't override the contact header field if using TCP

I need to know which protocol was chosen before the first REGISTER is sent,
so I can decide to override the contact or not.

Also, in the case of using TCP, does the contact header field have any
meaning since I cannot run a NAT traversal algorithm with TCP ? Other than
";transport=tcp", the IP address in the Contact: header field is
meaningless to the server, in my opinion (but required by RFCs anyway).

Thanks,
CG