Re: [reSIProcate] Using DUM how to send sip msgs directly to other host ?

You can either set the outbound proxy in the Profile - which will
apply to all outbound messages (that are not in dialog) - or you can
add a Route header to the message. The second approach can be done on
a specific SipMessage.