Re: [reSIProcate] RE: creating a SipMessage using SipMessage::make, SDP fmtp line appears at the top of the attribute list

On 10/10/05, Justin Matthews <justin.matthews@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone please comment on this issue?

This seems like a case where you should probably modify your version
of SdpContents locally. This doesn't seem like a change that the
community would want in general. Please correct me if I'm mistaken on
this.