From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lorenzo
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:47 PM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate] Resiprocate porting on WinCe

Hello, I was succeed to create the .lib , I will publish the Solution so
everybody can modify it or maybe integrate with resiprocate too.

Now I have 3 kind of problems:
1) The lib is 50 Mega (if I build it in Debug) and 38 Mega (if I build it in
release). I see on the wiki that resiprocate have " relatively small
footprint ( < 500kb )". Why these difference? 38 Mg are of course an
inacceptable weight!
2) I have got these strange warning on VS2005:

SHA1Stream.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member
will be inaccessible Id.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found;
archive member will be inaccessible Subscription.obj : warning LNK4221: no
public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible Security.obj :
warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be
inaccessible HeaderTypes.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found;
archive member will be inaccessible

3) When I create a new project that use resiprocate , it give me an error
because use c:\Documents.obj (maybe connected with (2) ?)

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Lorenzo