[reSIProcate] Some questions about dum

Hello all,

I'm currently trying to understand dum which is
unfortunately not too easy since documentation
is scarce. Would you please be so kind to shed
some light onto the following questions?

1. It may be necessary that our application will
   act on several Network adapters, IP Addresses
   and ports with different settings.

   How many dum objects should I create?
   One per adapter, per IP address/port or per
   setting/profile?

2. The basicCall sample application creates a
   server and a client dum. Is this just to
   simulate a call within a single application
   calling itself or is this server and client
   dum required for any application that will
   send and receive calls/messages (like according
   to SIP specification where every full featured
   UA is usually both a client and a server)?

3. In our application we have lines and call objects.
   Is it correct that there is a 1-1 relationship
   between a call and an AppDialogSet?

4. What is the benefit of inheriting a call object
   from AppDialogSet, if we don't receive the events
   (like "OnConnected") on this object?

5. Is it correct that I need to derive an object
   from InviteSessionHandler to receive the events
   but I need to map these events manually to my call
   objects through the handles like InviteSessionHandle?
   Will these handles be constant during a call or an
   AppDialogSet?

Thanks very much for any hints and clarification!

Best regards,

Matthias