From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:23 AM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate] How to differentiate "invite" or "holdoff"?

Hi all
I can not differentiate two situations as follows.
(Terminal A and Terminal B as example for my description)

Situation 1:
When initially establish Call,
A send INVITE with Sdp to B,
then B answer it and return 200ok with Sdp to A,
and then A recevive 200ok and call virtual function
  virtual void
  InviteSessionHandler::onAnswer(InviteSessionHandle is, const SipMessage&
msg,
const SdpContents& sdp)

Situation 2:
When HoldOff,
A send same INVITE with same Sdp to B,
then B answer it and return 200ok with Sdp to A,
and then A recevive 200ok and call virtual function
  virtual void
  InviteSessionHandler::onAnswer(InviteSessionHandle is, const SipMessage&
msg,
const SdpContents& sdp)

I want to know in Terminal A,
How to differentiate this two situations in function onAnswer()?
I think the two "msg" and the two "sdp" are all same,
maybe there are some difference in "is".

Thank you very much.

ZhengChang ,
Beijing , China