RE: [reSIProcate] C2894 build error with VS 2005

Alan,

> If you think that you will have ongoing contributions to make to the
> project, we welcome new contributors.  If you would like
> write access
> to the repository, please create a Jira account at
> sipfoundry.org and
> let me know your username. I will setup SVN access at that point.

I have just registered to jira as "moetje".

I can't say to what extend I will make contributions.
This probably mainly depends on how many problems we
will face in using reSIProcate for our project..
Please be assured that I would never submit any
modifications without prior discussion.

The current changes (extern "C" problem and Fifo template)
comprise 16 files, it would be easiest to submit them
directly.
(I would not add the VS 8.0 files at this time because I
changed all to "Multithreaded Debug DLL" instead of
"Multithreaded Debug")

Best regards,

Matthias Moetje