Re: [reSIProcate] C2894 build error with VS 2005

I think a more portable solution might be to have the ares headers themselves export their functions with extern "C" where appropriate. The inclusion of the windows header can be made in a location where we are in C++ scope.

That will have a lower impact on the code and be 'more right' for 'more people'.

Thoughts? If you can get this to work, I'll check in the change.

Thanks!

Alan