Re: [reSIProcate] Load Testing Using Resiprocate

>     I wanted to ask the forum that  do we have any statistics on RESIP being
> tested under high
> traffic for long  periods ? And has any kind of memory leak testing being
> done on Resip.  Can
> somebody suggest me  some good tools ?

Both the stack and dum have been extensively tested under heavy load.
It is possible that you have identified some new problem areas. I
recommend that you run valgrind to try and identify sources of memory
leaks or corruption in your application.

Is it possible that you are not deleting all of the objects being
handed to you from the SipStack?

Jason