From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 3:43 AM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate] About REFER and 202 ACCEPT

Hi all
I want to implement Transfer.I know the step as follows:
1. A and B are in connected,
2. A hold on B,
3. A send REFER to B, which includes the ip address of C,
4. B respond 202 ACCEPT to A,
the problem come forth

I use this method to send REFER in A
 >>  InviteSessionHandle mIs;
 >>  mIs->refer(*ReferToAor);

and I use this method to send respond 202ACCEPT in B
 >>  virtual void InviteSessionHandler::onRefer(InviteSessionHandle is,
                                                ServerSubscriptionHandle ss,

                                                const SipMessage& msg)
      {
         cout << name << ": InviteSession-onRefer - " << msg.brief() << endl;
         is->send(ss->accept(202));
       }
But, in the terminal A, the virtual function
      virtual void
                  InviteSessionHandler::onReferAccepted(InviteSessionHandle is,
ClientSubscriptionHandle cs, const SipMessage& msg)
      {
         cout << name << ": InviteSession-onReferAccepted - " << msg.brief() <<
endl;
      }

does not work!

I hope you can help me !