From: Francesco Fondelli [mailto:francesco.fondelli@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:37 AM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate] How to abort a call during appDialog[Set] creation

Hi all,

I´m using dum to implement an application. It might happen that during
the myobj_AppDialogSetFactory::createAppDialogSet() or
myobj_AppDialogSet::createAppDialog() methods (called by dum when it
processes
an invite) I need to abort the call (ie ignoring the incoming message).
What is the best/correct way to do this?
Should I have to keep going and call end() later in callbacks (like
onNewSession)?

Thank you very much
Best regards
FF