Re: [reSIProcate] Release version number bumping to 0.9.0

On May 12, 2005, at 21.11, Robert Sparks wrote:

Based on those conversations and suggestions, I'm going to set the
version to 0.9.0. (This is really Alan's call, but since he was one of the
people pushing for this back in December, I don't think he'll mind me
doing it in his stead).

I'm all for 0.9.0 -- sorry, I've been AFK for a while in Northern Alberta dealing with family matters.
Back in the office again now.

This is more of a challenge to us all than anything else.
We're within bowshot of a solid 1.0 release. We've got some things
to do to get there. This change will, I hope, help put the pressure
on to get those things done sooner, rather than later.

Yeah!

Alan