[reSIProcate] Memory leaks

Hello!

I see several memory leaks with the r3746 version of reSIProcate
on Windows platform:

1. It seems ares_destroy() is never called, although it has to be,
according to the code. Probably, this is due to misconfiguration of my
project settings... Does anybody else see this leak?

2. A message created inside the following function is never deleted.

Message*
DumTimeout::clone() const
{
   return new DumTimeout(*this);
}

The function is called from within

void
SipStack::postMS(const ApplicationMessage& message, unsigned int ms)
{
   assert(!mShuttingDown);
   Message* toPost = message.clone();
   Lock lock(mAppTimerMutex);
   mAppTimers.add(Timer(ms, toPost));
}

and the message is added then to some kind of TimerQueue.

Can someone familiar with the above code look into this problem?
TIA

--
...Bye..Dmitry.