[reSIProcate] DUM: Overlapping SIP transations in a dialog

I'm working on non-invite transactions in a Dialog, and how they interact
with each other; here are some questions.

1.) If I'm in an INVITE dialog, and I send an INFO message(for example),
which I haven't received a response from yet, can I send a BYE or another
non-INVITE transaction?

2.) Can INFO/MESSAGE/etc be sent in an early dialog?

API questions:

1.) Which in dialog requests such as message should be part of the
InviteSession API and which should be part of a dialog level API?

2.) If overlapping non-INVITE transactions are allowed, should we allow them
in DUM?

Derek