[reSIProcate] solved (was: stateless-proxy example runtime error )

Hi all,

I've found out that the reSIP 0.4.0 contains a bug (win32 only?) in ThreadIf.cxx::join(), here to be exact:

#if defined(WIN32)
   DWORD exitCode;
   while ( !GetExitCodeThread(mThread,&exitCode) )
   {
      WaitForSingleObject(mThread,INFINITE);
   }
#else

Anyway, I noticed it was fixed in the head revision. This leads to my next question: which stable version can I use best from SVN? And, does version 0.4.0 mean that the reSIP stack is in development/test phase without a stable release?

Martin