[reSIProcate] DUM and authentication

Hi guys,

Are there any known problems with, or unimplemented parts of, DUM and digest authentication? I'm just playing around with the basicCall and basicRegister examples and I can register properly at the FWD server, but not on my own server. I get an assert at makeChallengeResponseAuth at line 715 ( assert(challenge.exists(p_nonce)); ) and later on a crash. The main difference between the FreeWorldDialup server 401 message and my server's is that my contains both Digest realm and Basic realm and the FWD version only a Digest realm.

I have earlier played around with the tar-ball and SIPImp, where the registration worked fine on my server.

Regards,

Niklas Enbom