[reSIProcate] Bug Fixes to SdpContents Class

Hi all,

I've checked in some changes to the SdpContents class to help it deal with "static" codecs -- those with payload numbers 96 and below which are defined in RFC 3551. These need not have rtpmap attribute lines associated with them, but the class was assuming that all codecs specified in a media line would have such attributes. Thus, it was possible to lose codecs if you used the class to make a copy of an SDP block.

I made a couple of other bug fixes, but that was the big one. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the class.
   -Ken