Re: [reSIProcate] Message::operator<<

I'm not going to explain it here but there are "bad" (read root compromise)
things that happen on Sun and Linux if you allow the binary content of the
message to get displayed (including stuff that may be valid Unicode). I
recommend we do force logged output to be ascii printable characters one way
or another.

Cullen