Re: [reSIProcate] Resiprocate Stack Version Question

On Jul 16, 2004, at 14:24, Seth, Ritesh wrote:

I downloaded resiprocate-0.4.0.tar.Z from sipfoundry website. I am just
wondering is there is any newer version available  ? If no then what is
the best approach to get the latest fixes.

Hi Ritesh;

You can follow the instructions that are posted on the sipfoundry site for retrieving the code.

In short, you either need a subversion client (subversion.tigris.org) or WebDAV.

If you are using a mac, or a windows machine, you can just mount the repository read-only by
mounting the URI:

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/resiprocate/main/sip/

We expect that resiprocate-0.5.0 will be posted shortly, but we're waiting for the DUM
layer to settle down a little bit.

Cheers

Alan Hawrylyshen
reSIProcate Project Administrator