Re: [reSIProcate] RE: resiprocate-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14

On Jul 15, 2004, at 15:11, Seth, Ritesh wrote:

I am sending request to this server using multiple clients. When I check the top log the memory usage is continiously growing. Am I not releasing
something?

Hello.

When reporting a problem or asking a question, please remember to post the revision of resiprocate you are using. Either in svn revisions (eg. 3110) or tarball numbers. (0.3.0 / 0.4.0).

Looking at the sample code, you are running an older version of the resiprocate library. Please try you application again with the SVN head release. If you do not have an SVN client, you can mount the repository as a WebDAV volume from windows, Mac OS/X or use wget to
mirror it.

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/resiprocate/main/

Porting Notes:

MethodNames[i] is now : getMethodName(i)
Log types are no longer uppercase.

HTH

Alan Hawrylyshen
reSIProcate Project Administrator