[reSIProcate] Message::operator<<

Hi all,

I removed the the call to escaped() in Message::operator<<.
This was an efficiency hit and breaks UTF-8.

Apps calling only msg->encode(stream) are not exposed to this problem.

We don't deal with %xx encoding on the read side anyway.
I have some ideas about how to deal with this if any one needs to in the
short term.

Some of us have been careful to escape when outputting to the log.
This change may reduce logging safety. If you want to encode a message going
to the log,
use << Data::from(*msg).escaped() rather than just << *msg.

david