From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Scott Godin
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:22 PM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate] DUM and Provisional Responses...

I would like to change the DUM functionality about a little (ClientInviteSession) so that the onProvisional handler is called even when a 100 response is received from the far end.  Currently it only calls onProvisional if the response is greater than 100 and less than 200.

Are there any issues with this?

Scott Godin

Research and Development

Computer Talk Technology