[reSIProcate] Basic DUM Questions

I've been trying to build a B2BUA using the the new DUM and I'm doing more head
banging than coding so I thought I would turn to the experts.

Part of my problem is certainly a lack of understanding of the architectural
assumptions in the DUM/stack. For example:

- Should I use one stack or two in a B2BUA?
- Do I need multiple DUMs or is one preferred?
- Should I create a single fdset or do I need a unique one per stack?
- etc.

I've tried multiple approaches and I get various degrees of success but I would
feel much better understanding the reasons behind the choices. Is there any
documentation out there or could anyone provide guidance on a reasonable way to
use the DUM in buiding a B2BUA that must support multiple connections between
incoming callers and media server resources?

Thanks,