Re: [reSIProcate] Link errors on basicRegister project under Windows

On Jul 1, 2004, at 08:10, Martin, Doug wrote:

[snip]
I’m using VisualStudio 2003 and the linker is upset about a number of multiply defined symbols that already appear in dum.lib. The redundant symbols are typically std methods like std::ios_base::width(int)". There is just some default lib getting suck in twice, but I’ve not had time to track it down.

If anyone has already figured out the fix, please let me know.

It it possible that the dum.lib was accidentally linked with libstdc++?
I'm not a windows guy, but that might be what's going on. Someone else could have a better idea.

Alan

a l a n a t j a s o m i d o t c o m