Re: [reSIProcate] DUM : Handling failure responses to CANCEL

> A CANCEL request does not have a to tag, but failure responses to a
> cancel(481 or 408) need to be dispatched to a dialog.  How should we do
> this? Dispatching to all Dialogs in a DialogSet seems probable.
Focusing on just this question:

A CANCEL is going to have the same to tag the request it
is attempting to cancel had, so it is not always the case
that there is no to tag (the usual case, cancelling an
initial INVITE looks like you expected).

For your particular case:
I'm not sure I follow why we want to dispatch CANCEL responses
to dialogs directly (I meed to review how much the design morphed
during the May session). IIRC, this is a BaseCreator-related
responsibility - any usages created from that particular Creator
need to be tickled. Somebody that's been closer to the code since
April - do I remember this right?

For the case where the CANCEL has a to-Tag (Cancelling a mid-dialog
request) - we should be able to go straight to the appropriate Usage.

RjS