[reSIProcate] Username as a quoted field

G'day,

I've been using resiprocate for awhile (cause I love it). A user recently asked why he couldn't auth with my software, yet other SIP UAs worked. The server was SER and the reason ended up been username=blah not quoted in the auth section. So, obviously, I just changed all

defineParam(username, "username", DataParameter, "RFC ????");
defineParam(username, "username", QuotedDataParameter, "RFC ????");

and, bang, it worked. Is this a bug in resiprocate or is there any danger in just keeping it like this.

-Adam