Re: [reSIProcate] SVN Tip

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 12:42, Alan Hawrylyshen wrote:

> Just a quick reminder that things are a bit different with Subversion.
> Since it is transactional it makes a lot of sense for us to check in
> changes that are logically related in a single commit operation.

It helps to get in the habit of running

 svn status

from the top of your working copy before checking anything in.  It gives
you a nice summary of what you've touched in your working copy, and I
often find that it alerts me to files I've forgotten to either add or
revert.

--
Scott Lawrence
Consulting Engineer