From: Scott Godin [mailto:slgodin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 4:03 PM
To: Alan Hawrylyshen
Cc: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [reSIProcate] More memory leaks...

Thanks Alan - the ctor ordering is why I was concerned about the fix for
other compilers.

Also - it Turns out the other leaks weren't that hard to find - you also
need to apply the same fixes (mentioned below) to CountStream.cxx and
MD5Stream.cxx.  After doing that I have a stable memory usage!

Once I get confirmation of this fix for other compilers, and the CVS
migration is complete -  I will check all of the changes into CVS.

Thanks,

Scott