[reSIProcate] FW: DUM: ServerInviteSession State Machine

Some of you(Jason and Rohan) have seen this already.  Alan, feel free to
channel yourself.  Dot works on cygwin, although it can't find helvetica.

had some questions about the state machine.  I've attached a jpg and a dot
file if you feel like channelling Alan.

> I think there should be an "Accepting" state that lasts until an ACK to
the 200 is recieved, as we will have timers retransmitting that 200 until
that occurs, but I don't know if we had planned on this.