RE: [reSIProcate] Stability for use in commercial release

Thanks, Alan.  I moved forward to the latest stuff in subversion.  It
cleared up the memory corruption and the assert in the logger, which was
nice.  First thing I tried still cored, though.  I filed an issue through
sipfoundry -- hope that was the right thing to do.

--C