[reSIProcate] resiprocate with ACE

Hi:
I am using the resiprocate SIP stack (currently prototyping and trying to go through the code) maily the SIP parsing and building routines. It's one of the few SIP stacks that actually provides RFC3261 compliance and is very object oriented and cross-platform (i use it on Windows 2K with .NET 2003)!!
I am not using the TU or DUM (haven't really gone through the code on that side yet) but I do use the ACE framework for the TLS (ACE internally provides a OO wrapper to openSSL) transport and lower level handling including notifications and timers etc. and ACE too being crossplatform provides a lot of complementary capabilities)
Do you folks think of using ACE as the lower layer for the stack, as this would provide a very scalable and portable addition to resiprocate.
Thanks.

Regards,
Mohammed.

P.S. The only thing that this stack lacks!! is documentation - really need documentation and simple user examples to get users start using the stack without having to go through the whole code.... ;-)

Do you Yahoo!?