[reSIProcate] RE: Helper::processStrictRoute

It probably should be in makeInitialInvite although the makeInitial...
methods don't really belong in Dialog. The whole Dialog class will be
replaced by DUM shortly.

makeResponse should not have it. Responses are always routed according to
the Via headers.

> You?ll have to forgive me ? I don?t fully understand the purpose
> of this function yet.
>
> PS.  If I form a response outside of the Dialog class ? via
> Helper::makeResponse ? do I need to call
> Helper::processStrictRoute before calling stack->send?

no. same reason as above.