Re: [reSIProcate] Resiprocate version 0.4

On 28 May 2004, at 05:32, Cohen, Doug M. wrote:

I am looking for a fully compliant SIP (rfc 3261) /SDP (rfc 2327) package that can run on Windows platforms. I thought I found it with Resiprocate but, I saw some comments indicating that this package could not be built due to proprietary files. Can someone elaborate on this? Is this just old news that has been resolved by newer versions?

The proprietary concerns you've seen voiced are for the SipX suite of applications. Resiprocate is an entirely independent source tree from the sipX suite -- so does not have this problem.

Alan Hawrylyshen
Jasomi Networks Inc.
http://www.jasomi.com/
a l a n a t j a s o m i d o t c o m