From: Scott Lawrence [mailto:slawrence@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 2:45 PM
To: Derek@xxxxxxxx
Cc: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate] SVN Problems

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 16:16, Derek MacDonald wrote:
> I get an error message saying: PROPFIND request failed on ... with about
20%
> of my SVN commands. Anybody else see this?

Are you behind an HTTP proxy?

svn runs over webdev/http, and some proxys don't understand or correctly
pass the webdav methods.  See:
   http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#proxy

One way to circumvent that problem is to do everything over ssl (always
use the https: form of the repository url)

--
Scott Lawrence
Consulting Engineer