Re: [reSIProcate] SVN Problems

On 27 May 2004, at 13:16, Derek MacDonald wrote:

I get an error message saying: PROPFIND request failed on ... with about 20%
of my SVN commands. Anybody else see this?

Derek

No -- can you post some text shown the operation and output from running your client in verbose mode?

I have had zero problems with SVN so far (excepting stupid user error).

I'll see what I can figure out based on the operations you are attempting and the error messages....

Alan