[reSIProcate] CVS -> SVN Migration Starting Today

All;

I'd like to start the migration to SVN today. If you have any immediate concerns, please contact me ASAP. Full instructions for accessing the new repository will be provided here (or at least a summary of previous links for SipFoundry's repository information).

Note: Developers with write access to the reSIProcate repository MUST create issue-tracker accounts on SipFoundry (and request corresponding accounts for SVN) so that we can setup your access to the new repository. This step can be done immediately, so far, nobody has sent me their account details.

Visit:

  http://track.sipfoundry.org/secure/Signup!default.jspa

And set up an issue tracker account. Mail me the account name and I will co-ordinate SVN write-access for people.

Once you are setup, you can experiment with SVN by manipulating the test project:

  https://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/testproj

See the SipFoundry SVN pages for more:

  http://www.sipfoundry.org/tools/subversion.html

Cheers,