Re: [reSIProcate] Handling NOTIFY with Content type: Mulipart/related; type = "application/rlmi+xml"

Thanks for the clue. I fixed the issue.
I did not add the optionsTag to support eventlists.
clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedOptionTag(Token(Data("eventlist")));

Subbu

Byron Campen <bcampen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not seeing any code that discriminates based on the Content-Type that could be causing the behavior you're seeing. Can you post traces/logs? Looking at the code, this might be happening because of the absence of a Subscription-State header.

Best regards,
Byron Campen

Hi
   I was wondering if anyone has experience with handling the following content type:

   I have suceeded in sending SUBSCRIBE messages to <resourcelistidetifier>@<presence server IP>

   I can see that the presence server is replying with a NOTIFY which has the    content type:

   I have updated incoming notifications to handle these types:

    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY,  Pidf::getStaticType());
    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, Rlmi::getStaticType());
    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, MultipartRelatedContents::getStaticType());
    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY,Mime("application", "simple-message-summary"));
    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, Mime("application", "cpim-pidf+xml"));

   But the onUpdateActive(ClientSubscriptionHandle is,const SipMessage& notify, bool outOfOrder)
   callback in the ClientSubscriptionHandler does not get called when I recieve this NOTIFY message.

   Does someone know if I need to do anything else for this callback to get called when I handle this content type.

   When I try sending a simple SUBSCRIBE to single user. I get back a NOTIFY message of the type  "application/pidf+xml". When I recieve this type of NOTIFY the call back function onUpdateActive gets successfully called.

   Help from anyone on this topic will be appreciated.

Thank you
Subbu

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.