Re: [reSIProcate] cross Compile Resiprocate 1.1 problem

--- Henrik Gustafsson <henrik.gustafsson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This weekend I were playing around with compiling
> with MinGW and I did
> encounter a similar problem. gperf was complaining
> about the key being
> out of range.
>
> I changed the GPERFOPTS in the Makefile from "... -k
> '*' ..." to "...
> -k* ..." after that "make resiprocate" did not
> complain anymore, but I
> have not yet used the resulting lib.

I've tried the method you mentioned, but the make
command complains the same error message,
there isn't any more information for what error
happened.
BTW, how to find what error happened when compiling
failed?
Thanks a lot.
Sean