Re: [reSIProcate] Deleting a transport

Close the socket/s that the transport is using.

Best regards,
Byron Campen

Thx for the reply Byron....
What do you mean by saying disabling transports???

On 5/30/07, Byron Campen <bcampen@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
        There is no way to do this presently, and it would be difficult to
implement given the architecture we have right now. The best we could
manage (probably) is to simply allow disabling transports, but not
deleting the transport objects. Getting something like this working
is on my to-do list, but I'm afraid it is a ways down the list right
now.

Best regards,
Byron Campen