Re: [reSIProcate] SipMessage Question

Hi,
I'm sorry. I haven't done that before.
But I think you should take a look at: testMultipartRelated.cxx and testRlmi.cxx files in the folder: resip\stack\test for more information.

Regards,
DBQ.

On 5/23/07, Subramanian Kasi Subramanian <subbu.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
after sending the list subscribtion I get back a document from the presence server which has the following type:

I added these types to my notification and subscription:

clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, Pidf::getStaticType());
ClientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, Mime("multipart", "related"));
 clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY,Mime("application", "simple-message-summary"));
    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, Mime("application", "rlmi+xml"));
    clientDum.getMasterProfile()->addSupportedMimeType(NOTIFY, Mime("application", "cpim-pidf+xml"));

The OnupdateActive() Callback does not get called after I do this. Do you know if there is support for multipart MIME type?

Subbu

Dien Ba Quang < dienbaquang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure.
You must create a token and push it back into SIP Message header:
Example:
SipMessage->header(h_Supporteds).push_back(Token(Symbols::NoReferSub));

DBQ.