[reSIProcate] Fwd: Question with creating PIDF doc

Note: forwarded message attached.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--- Begin Message --- Hi DBQ
          It looks like I can use the below function to create a PUBLISH message:

SharedPtr<SipMessage> resip::DialogUsageManager::makePublication  (  const NameAddr &        target,  const SharedPtr< UserProfile > &      userProfile,
        const Contents &      body,
        const Data &      eventType,
        UInt32      expiresSeconds,
        AppDialogSet *      = 0
    )

Do you know how I can create a PIDF document for the presence state and convert it to the Contents type so that I can embed that as the body of the PUBLISH message.

Thanks much
Subbu

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--- End Message ---