[reSIProcate] difference between PUBLISH and notify

Hi Dien Ba Quang
                           I'am a little confused with the difference between the PUBLISH and NOTIFY message.
1.Could you tell me what the difference is and when you would use these messages.
2.I have succeeded in subscribing to a persons presence state and receiving and handling notifications.I would like to know how can publish your own presence state without waiting for an incoming subscription request.
3.I was also wondering if you could shed some light on group-subscriptions and notifications and how they can be handled via resiprocate.

Thanks for the help.

Subbu

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.