[reSIProcate] Handling notifications using Resiprocate

Hi
   I'am trying to exhange presence information with a SIP enabled presence Server. I have managed to send the SUBSCIRBE messages for presence information to the server for the requested contact. I also see that I'am recieving NOTIFICATIONS (when I see the incoming SIP Packets) but I'am unable to handle these notification messages. Can someone direct me as to how I can handle incoming Messages- both plaintext(IM) and pidf+xml(presence).

Thank you
Subbu

Finding fabulous fares is fun.