Re: [repro-users] route fail with same destination

Yeah, so problem is "no matching transport" is actually means both sides
doesn't speak same protocols.

This is usually fine if its just different endpoints within same repro
and its domains, but if its remote route it won't able connect TCP
endpoint with TLS remote route for example, due to that error.

Can I make it work and translate protocol with remote route?