Re: [repro-users] route fail with same destination

Hi Scott,

Ah, no my match route expression is actually correct they looks like

^sip:100@example\.com -> sip:100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (working)
^sip:(0099[0-9]{9})@example\.com -> sip:$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (failing)

so route matching is fine but it isn't clear why it can't found transport for second one and thus fail with error i mention. Any ideas what I should look into?

For port matching this is remote trunk side(asterisk) so it like federated system for me. You saying that remote side should omit port when sending invite request? Why including port :5061 working as same as no port in requested invite. From my understanding invite uri can have port with basically matches original transport level port it sending.