Re: [repro-users] route fail with same destination

Hi Nikolay,

The $1 is not correct for a route match expression, it is a valid destination
string only.

You probably wanted:
sip:.*@pbx.example.net

As for the port matching problem. Repro is behaving as an rfc 3261 compliant
proxy.  The registration aor must fully match the request lines for messages
sent to the proxy.  You should configure your client to not send the port in
the request line.  Use some form of outbound proxy setting, if you need to hit
a specific port.

Scott