[repro-users] route fail with same destination

I have 2 routes both points to same destination only difference is one
is without any substitution:

sip:100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sip:$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But second always fail with "Can't find matching transport".

What I'm missing here, why it can fail even though first one correctly
processed?

Also I'm having issue when I use non-standard port for secondary
transport like pbx.example.net:8443 if remote side try send to it it
will get "no targets for sip:100@xxxxxxxxxxx:8443 send 480".

Both 5061 and 8443 serve same domain and it works fine if we receive
request on 5061, request correctly forwarded to AOR.