Re: [repro-users] compile problem.

On 06/01/2019 20:00, Slava Bendersky wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I  tried compile version 1.12 beta 6 and it failing .  Any help thank you.

Can you tell us about your environment and the commands you used to
start the build?

I notice an RPM error at the bottom, are you using rpmbuild?  You can
get hints about the way to build by looking in the spec file:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/resiprocate/blob/master/f/resiprocate.spec

and you can also get hints by looking at the way I build locally:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/build/debian.sh

or on travis:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/.travis.yml

> /home/volga629/rpmbuild/BUILD/resiprocate-1.12.0/resip/stack/.libs/libresip.so:
> undefined reference to `resip::MonthHash::in_word_set(char const*,
> unsigned long)'

Did gperf run?

Were the cxx files generated?  They are under resip/stack/gen:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/Makefile.am#L32

This was changed recently in the build system:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commit/6a1e0e5c0fa3050c0360dc7702d8947e6f5e51ae#diff-67e997bcfdac55191033d57a16d1408a

Regards,

Daniel