Re: [repro-users] building queuetostream

I think repro makefiles are setup to use the linux installed Berkeley Db package instead of the copy in the resip repository (which is used for Windows builds).  Perhaps the queuetostream makefiles aren't setup to do the same thing.  Unfortunately linux build files are not my area of expertise, but if someone can fix this up, I'd be happy to help get the changes into GIT.

Scott